FabFilter User Forum

Demo?

I am trying to get the demos running from the downloads here.. and I am unable to get beyond the registration screen.

I have recently purchased a laptop from a producer friend, and I am guessing that he has tried out this product at some point in time.. its all i can think of becuase i haven't had the chance to test these out. The reason I think this is because when i install the demo, it telling me that I have passed the 30 day trial and I need to register.

I would love to sample these vst's - 600 for the suite is a bit steep for me without trying something first. Aside from re-installing the OS (which i should probably do anyways) is there any advice i can get from you Devs on what I should do? I am sorry if this question is not allowed here on the forums, but from the looks of it.. these vst's look pretty awesome.

Thanks, I hope im not crossing any lines here with this one...

Trevor

Hi Trevor,

I'll send you an evaluation extension privately so you can get a fresh evaluation period.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Thanks a bunch man, appreciate it. Excited to try out the instruments moreso than anything else, heard great things about the twin.

Trevor

I want to use Demo 30 Days how to try it

Phonemyintmoe

Hi Phonemyintmoe,

When first launching the plug-ins, you will be asked to enter a license key or to start evaluation. When you choose evaluation your 30 day evaluation period will start automatically.

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list