FabFilter User Forum

Demo?

I am trying to get the demos running from the downloads here.. and I am unable to get beyond the registration screen.

I have recently purchased a laptop from a producer friend, and I am guessing that he has tried out this product at some point in time.. its all i can think of becuase i haven't had the chance to test these out. The reason I think this is because when i install the demo, it telling me that I have passed the 30 day trial and I need to register.

I would love to sample these vst's - 600 for the suite is a bit steep for me without trying something first. Aside from re-installing the OS (which i should probably do anyways) is there any advice i can get from you Devs on what I should do? I am sorry if this question is not allowed here on the forums, but from the looks of it.. these vst's look pretty awesome.

Thanks, I hope im not crossing any lines here with this one...

Trevor

Hi Trevor,

I'll send you an evaluation extension privately so you can get a fresh evaluation period.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Thanks a bunch man, appreciate it. Excited to try out the instruments moreso than anything else, heard great things about the twin.

Trevor

I want to use Demo 30 Days how to try it

Phonemyintmoe

Hi Phonemyintmoe,

When first launching the plug-ins, you will be asked to enter a license key or to start evaluation. When you choose evaluation your 30 day evaluation period will start automatically.

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Reply to this topic: