FabFilter User Forum

License Problems

Hello,

I just purchased Volcano 2, Twin 2 & Timeless 2. When I try to enter the license on any of the plugs it accepts them but when I restart it is still in demo mode. Running Logic 8. Can anyone help. Thanks.

Robbie G

Similar problem here. I've followed the instructions to a tee. I've received an email that has a "registration value" for Fabfilter Twin. The email also says:
--------
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS

***IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION***

The serial number we assigned you for FabTilter Twin is actually an activation code for all three plug-ins.

IMPORTANT - to activate your plug-ins please direct yourself to the following URL and enter your activation code/serial number:

www.fabfilter.com/activate
---------------

OK, did that. When I load one of the plugs it asks me to authorize it. That just takes me to the same activation web page. Filling it out seems to do nothing.

I can't be sure if the Registration Value is a Serial Number or not, and therefore useable as an Activation Code.

Somebody needs to clean that mess up. Maybe I just haven't actually received the Serial Number yet?

fader8

I think I figured it out as I had the same issue today. I ended up deleting the blank space in the text field after I pasted it in the authorization box at the top and bottom of the box. That seemed to allow me to authorize it. Also make sure you paste in the whole deal including the 2 sentences in all caps at the top and bottom.

davey boy

Update: I just authorized all plugs on my lap top as an experiment using the above method and it worked like a charm.

davey boy

OK, that was it! I had only to wait a couple days for an email which did not contain a Registration Value, or a Serial Number, or an Activation Code. We have yet another thing now called "License Key" heretofore unmentioned. Following what you folks wrote above, that worked the treat!

fader8
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list