FabFilter User Forum

ShowAll-GUI for Twin2

Is it just me who tink some of the quickness and directness of Twin got lost due to having to endlessly expand Osc/Filter/Delay panels, especially when routing mod sources.

I would really like to have an option with a bigger GUI, showing all knobs at the same time, without the expanding panels.

Patrik Rydberg

I personally like the current GUI and prefer that the panels can be hidden... but also wouldn't mind a larger GUI.

elxicano

I would strongly prefer a show-all GUI. It strains my hand to have to drag from a mod source, however over a visualizer until the associated control panel opens, and then drag to the target.

PaulSC

"however over" is supposed to read "hover over"

PaulSC

This is actually a very good idea. A "show all" GUI button that forces everything to be open would be extremely helpful!

Cheers!

bManic

Both a larger gui and a show all gui would be great.
The small size is quite annoying these days.

Tilo

In someways I would like an expanded view, but I also really like the way the view forces you to program in quite a relaxed and calm manner - almost meditative!

Rob Spaull

Please! I have two 24" monitors... I have plenty of space!

Justin Aiken

.. many people use Laptops for composing which means the screen space is limited. I prefer keeping the plugin quite small in size but the expand all view could still be made an option.

Or perhaps even do what voxengo does, allow the user to choose how big the GUI is. It scales all the graphics to either 80%, 100% or 120%.

Cheers!

bManic

I agree with the thrust of this topic. While it must be said that Fabfilter GUIs are fun and awesome, a show-all toggle or even a 2x screen option for those of us with screen real estate to spare would be VERY helpful, from a practical usage while composing point of view.

larry

i tend to agree with this

having the option to display more (not just larger) would really be great

in the case of twin and timeless, having enough space to show the main windows with open filers/delays open without having to scroll would be great...

the modulations can go on forever so they will still need a bit of scrolling...

ebow

We'll consider it for future updates!

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

It would be really great to have a larger GUI space. At the moment the left and right scrolling when Osc/Filter/Delay are expanded drives one crazy and the GUI could be at least double in width and would still fit even on my notebook-screen. So please! ;-)

Christoph

Christoph

I'm going to chime in and say "Yes, please consider this option".
Particularly for Twin 2.

Stephen

Thanks guys; it's on our feature request list for an update of Twin 2! When the time comes, we'll seriously consider this!

Floris (FabFilter)

hi....

good to see this as a potential for updates....

i would love to see the same happen for timeless 2, if at all possible...just big enough to show the input stage and output stage at the same time while also expanded to show the 2 filters.....

i like to play this plugin a lot, sweeping and tweaking the filters but then need to constantly scroll left and right to reach the furthermost settings

thanks

elliot
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list