FabFilter User Forum
FF crashing my ableton
hi,
im sooo frustrated i had to finish some songs at the weekend but i all i did was trying to fix this shitty plugins from ff no matter what plugin i use my ableton crashes i have a ton of plugins from different companies and only ff is making problems...never again I will switch to anther company
Hamid Chizari — Sep 27, 2026
Hi Hamid,
I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing some issues. We’re always happy to help and will do our best to get things resolved for you.
We’ve just replied to the email we received from you this afternoon, so please check your inbox when you have a moment.
hi,
yes i received the email and sorry for being rude i was really frustrated and under time pressure.
Hi Hamid,
I'm glad that we got this resolved quickly!
It turned out that the crashes were caused by another application running on your system, and not by the FabFilter plugins.
Don't hesitate to reach out if you are running into any problems at all!