FabFilter User Forum

Cannot Verify Fabfilter Total Bundle License on FL Studio 21.2.3

Hello,

I am unable to use the Fabfilter total bundle that I purchased due to an issue with license verification.

I am running on FL Studio version 21.2.3. I had installed a 30d trial of Fabfilter Pro-C2 and liked it. After the 30 day trial, I purchased the Fabfilter total bundle. I entered the Fabfilter Total Bundle License into the box (copied and pasted) and it said: Thank you! Your license key will be verified the next time Fabfilter Pro-C2 is started. Please close the host that is running the plug-in and restart it."

However, I saved the project, exited FL studio and restarted it, but the next time I started Pro-C2 it still did not verify. The Pro-C2 asked me to enter the license key yet again. I was unable to use the product. I tried other Fabfilter VSTs entering in my license key, I have restarted my computer, restarted host again but it still has not verified after trying for several weeks. Yes, I did copy my FabFilter total bundle license key in its entirety by pressing ctrl-A.

I did try to "manage plugin" in FL studio and "verify plugin" for Fabfilter plugins. It still did not work.

I tried to install both Fabfilter total bundle 34 bit and 64 bit versions as well. I installed both VST 2 and VST 3 formats of Fabfilter. Still didn't work.

Has anyone else had the same problem trying to verify the Fabfilter license on FL studio? For the price I paid, I really would like to get the Fabfilter plugin to work on FL studio.

Thank you.

Ziny Yen

One thing that you could try, is to uninstall -all- FabFilter plug-ins, so also demo's of plug-ins that you haven't licensed etc. (see www.fabfilter.com/support/faq/#how-do-i-completely-uninstall-plug-ins-from-my-system).

After this, restart your computer, open your DAW again confirm that it doesn't show any FabFilter plug-ins anymore. Because if it does, this might mean that you didn't uninstall everything and some plug-ins files might be placed in unexpected places on your drive...

Then, if you're a 100% sure there are no FabFilter plug-ins on your system, re-install by downloading from www.fabfilter.com/download .

Ralph (FabFilter)

i have just bought FabFilter Pro-L2 and upon installation on Mac OS Monterey, using Logic pro x, there is no 'Enter license button' in which to paste my license key.
Disappointed ?
yes.

Safedthinker

FL Studio 21.2.3 may not be fully compatible with the version of Fabfilter Total Bundle you are using. This may result in the license being unable to be verified. run3d.io

Ima
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list