FabFilter User Forum

Unexpected Problems

Hello!

Problem 1;

So I have already written a support email to the info@ email for both problems...

Still haven't received an answer though, but I was wondering...
Is it possible I misswrote a wrong email on the first transaction for a FabFilter plugin and that created an incorrect account to which I can't login and or can't recieve a Password Reset email?

Thankfully I do have the license code and my Name and Last Name info plus the supposed email... Is it possible to move the account to the right email???

Problem 2;

The second problem was actually the first one and how I found out about the previous one....

When registring and inputing the license into my DAW's, both FL Studio and ProTools, FabFilter kept turning up the window to enter the license, while it confirmed it and on the hosts restart asked for the same thing all over again, thats why I tried logging into the FabFilter account encountering the Problem #1...

Thanks for any sort of help or information to make me feel more secure about this situation :)

Martin Ivanič

Hi Martin, I replied to your email a while ago. There was indeed a typo in the email address, which I corrected. You can now request a password reset using the link below:

www.fabfilter.com/request-password-reset

Regarding your license key, please see the email I just sent you.

Ralph (FabFilter)
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list