FabFilter User Forum

Pro Q3 user preset recall issue in BlueCat's PatchWork rack

I'd previously contacted BlueCat re: 'After re-opening PatchWork FFPro-Q3 would launch with a previous save of a user defined preset and load the correct (most recently saved) one, upon a reload of the FFPro-Q3 user's preset... but the next time you opened PatchWork the old preset would return.

Turned out that turning off 'Undo Tracking' in PatchWork eliminated the problem until tonight when the anomaly returned to PatchWork.

I figured out a work around and started another support ticket with BlueCat so they can hopefully identify a fix.

For now, when I make changes to FFPro-Q3 and save them, I then have to remove FFPro-Q3 from the PatchWork rack and save it, close it*, re-open it*, reinstall FFPro-Q3 inth PatchWork and load my desired FFPro-Q3 user preset, then save PatchWork again and the new version will load consistently and correctly with a launch of PatchWork...

But if I make any changes to my FFPro-Q3 preset, I have to go through the above process again.

*I'm not sure if PatchWork must be closed and opened again, but it must be saved with FFPro-Q3 deleted and then saved again after it's restored with the current preset.

Shall
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list