FabFilter User Forum

Stuck notes in Twin 3

Hi, Finally bought it on the last day of the sale that ended yesterday.

Really like the sound.
Wish there were more presets.

I think I am getting more and more averted to FF GUI's, but that is generally for another convo and another time.

I have two issues though.
Cubendo Mac Intel, vst3.

Ever so often I am getting stuck notes... Mostly I think it is when I am auditioning Arp patches and maybe change the preset before all my notes off or after touch offs have been completed and whatever patch I next select plays automatically.. even turning off the arp the note is stuck, turning back on arp, arp plays the patch again etc... only way to stop it is to remove that instance of Twin 2.

But I find the preset browser particularly annoying..
(apart from the fact that since I am on both mac and pc, and there is no easy way to transfer favourited info from one to the other since presetcache.dat file seems to store absolution location of patch as opposed to relative which would allow easier platform swapping), but the preset browser is one too small imho and what is worse, is that it would be nice to right click over the patch whilst in the browser (I know I can do it at the top when it is loaded) to favourite it, but when I select a patch and move to the right column to favourite it, if I accidentally go to far and go onto the gui of the synth, the browser closes and I have to open it to continue, or often if I accidentally move my mouse down (to the next patch) before I get it over to the right column to favourite it, it now shows the info of the wrong, next patch instead of the selected patch.

Please address these issues.
thanks
rsp

Richard Patterson

Also forgot to ask why if I choose favourites at the top by the search, it doesn't show them in each category, alphabetically?
rsp

Richard Patterson

I've seen a similar issue but it's been hard to consistently reproduce it.

tni
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list