FabFilter User Forum

Twin 3 Feature Request and Bug Report…

Hi,

I’m generally loving T3 on iPad and having now just tried Logic on iPad I’ve bought the VST as well. I’m so pleased to see settings and presets are opening correctly in the project when moving back and forth between iPad and Mac. This is the only plug-in so far that I’ve tried works so well done Fabfilter.

There is a small bug that when opening the LP project on iPad the only preset showing is the one that’s been imported - there are none other in the list and no save as option. I’ve found if you click the favourites star, that makes save as appear but with the wrong options…. Back out and then go in again and now you can save the preset. Hopefully that is just a GUI compatibility issue and easy to fix!

Also, a quick feature request for T3…. I love the ‘per oscillator’ option to simulate a paraphonic synth. Could we also have a option to turn on/off round robins (ala Moog Matriarch) so the oscillators get cycled each key press, rather than now where osc 2 only gets played when osc 1 is already playing? To be able to pick which mode to use would be great. Thanks!

John Watson

Just to update this, I have found both Twin 3 and Timeless 3 do the 'round trip' between iPad and Mac on Logic Pro, keeping the settings and presets loaded.

The only Caveat is (as mentioned above) in Twin 3 the preset menu doesn't load correctly to allow us to save the preset.

And to add a further note, expecting Pro-R to work in the same way I bought that in iPad (as I already have it on Mac) but unfortunately, although it loads, it doesn't load the preset or knob positions that were saved. This seems to be the case for iPad to Mac and Mac to iPad. I refunded Pro-R as I only want to use plugins that work in round trip. If this can be fixed, I'd re-purchase.

Thanks

PS, I also have Pro-Q3 and Pro-C2 on Mac and Saturn and Volcano on iPad. Ideally I'd like to buy these on both platforms but can't afford to do this if this feature doesn't work. I can refund on iPad but would be high and dry on Mac.

John Watson
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list