FabFilter User Forum

How to Purchase an Older Pluggin?

I recently purchased a complete bundle, with a range of plug-ins, including 'Timeless 3'. However, I am trying to work on an archived project, which uses 'Timeless 2'. I have been able to download an evaluation version of 2, but this has now expired. When I attempt to click 'Buy' it just takes me to the latest version page for Timeless 3, which I already own.

Is it possible to still buy a licence for Timeless 2, even though I already own Timeless 3?

Scott Tunnix

Hi Scott,

If you own Timeless 3, your FabFilter account also lets you download licenses for earlier versions of Timeless. In your account, click on "View license key" for Timeless 3. Then in the next page, click "View license keys for earlier versions".

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

I just downloaded a legacy fabfilter total bundle for os 10.6.8. I don't have an account with fabfilter. How do I purchase this bundle or individual plugins in this bundle. Like the previous thread when I click on purchase it takes me to the latest version. Because I have an older mac I can't use the latest version and would like to activate these older versions. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks.

John
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list