FabFilter User Forum

GUI not working

working with logic pro x v 10.7.2 off a macbook pro m1 processor. my pro q 3, saturn, pro L2 and pro c2 have no display on the graphic analyzer and meters,no numbers showing level either. its just a blank grid. the plugins still work but no analysis or display at all. i got the macbook in april and theyve all been working fine since. randomly they started acting funny in a session i was working in. i closed the session thinking that was the problem but now im getting the same result in every session i load. i thought maybe it was 3rd party plug ins but i tried all my other 3rd party plugins and all the visuals work (metering, needles bouncing, levels, gui etc.) its only fabfilter that seems to be giving me an issue. anyone have a similar experience? thanks! i use all 4 on every mix and ive searched high and low without anything close to a result. also, i tried to let logic rescan and revalidate the plugins and they all validated and scanned ok.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Strange issue! Could you send us a short video that illustrates the issue? Please send it to info@fabfilter.com

Are you running an external monitor? If so, which one? Also, are you running the latest installer?

Maarten (FabFilter)
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list