FabFilter User Forum

timeless more presets ?

Have quite some fabfilter plugins and upgraded timeless3.
Best delay ever ! years using delays.. some or ok really but end up turning so many knobs specially for synced pulses for soundtracks. adding a bit a of randomness but not to go crazy, and end up losing lots of times. Even timeless 2 I don't remember that : timeless 3 is nice and presets are good ! very creative presets. I jsut randomly pick one in the size range (short med etc) and it always match what im doing it's a matter of picking the best where in most preset folders it's about discarding all that don't work.
Wich brings me to the question.. any more presets that could be shared to pick from ?
i'll do mine ok.. but not much times this days :p

Sylvain

Hi Sylvian,

Thanks for the compliments; Much appreciated! Jamie Lidell actually made some presets about two months ago. He used these custom presets in a track he made for his podcast, "Hanging out with audiophiles" (jamielidellmusic.com/ep-95-daniel-rossen ). Please send us an e-mail at info@fabfilter.com and I'll send you his preset folder.

Maarten (FabFilter)

OT: But I just have to say: Gotta love the "200ms Magic" preset! It really does magic on most sources, especially guitars :)

Valle
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list