FabFilter User Forum

license

I opened Pro-Q3 today to find a message that my 30-day trial is over and that I either had to purchase it or enter my activation code. I purchased this plugin back in May of 2021 and have had no issues running it until now. I entered the activation code i got from sweetwater in the product activation webpage only to find it "invalid". I reinstalled the plugin, tried again and no luck.

Has anyone else had this problem? I am not the most tech savvy person, so let me know if I am missing some steps in troubleshooting this.

Cameron Lawrence

Hi Cameron,

It sounds like you are using your activation code to authorize the plug-ins instead of the license key. The activation code is used to link a product purchased from a reseller to your FabFilter account. Products are authorized using the license code, which is different than the activation code.

After activating you should have received a confirmation email containing the license code. If you have not received this message, please check your spam folder. You can also find your license code in your account on www.fabfilter.com/myaccount.

Ralph Verdult (FabFilter)
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list