FabFilter User Forum

Pro Q3 and Audirvana - Realtime filter window moves up the screen

Win 10-Audirvana 3.5.46 [AV]-Fabfilter pro Q3 [FF]
I allowed "Realtime control" for the FF VST3 plugin in AV.
A strange thing happened: Each time I change a preset the FF filter window moves up the AV screen. At first only the change preset field at the top disappeared (I had to stop and enter configuration in AV to change the FF preset), but after a while, the entire FF filter window disappeared from the AV screen (in "realtime control" mode"). Very strange! Does anyone know of a solution? Thanks, John

John Morse

This seems to be an Audirvana problem not a Fabfilter problem.... I can replicate it with Voxengo GlissEQ. Each time "Configure" in AV is entered, exiting causes the EQ window to rise a bit (On my system! - Win 10). My work around is to remove Fabfilter Pro Q-3.VST3 from C:\Program Files]Common Files\VST3\ - Start Audirvana and confirm no VST3 plugins installed - Close AV - Move the FF VST3 file back to common file. When you back into AV you'll (me) will have the EQ window back. Once for have a HP EQ filter the way you want everything should be OK.
John

John Morse

Hi John,

I have just emailed you as well. It does indeed sound like a hosting issue. Have you been in touch yet with Audirvana?

Cheers,

Ralph Verdult

Found a fix. This is for Win 10-Audirvana 3.5.46-FF prop Q-3. Here goes: There are two open AV windows on the task bar. Right click on the second one (EQ Window)...Click on "MOVE"....Down Arrow will move the window down.
Problem solved.
Sorry for the confusion.

John Morse
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list