FabFilter User Forum

Fabfilters and LumaFusion

When using Fabfilter in LumaFusion the graphics begin to shake? I use the latest IPad pro M1

Børre

Same for my IPad Pro 4.Generation:

LumaFusion shake and crash with fabfilter

Thomas Schmenger

Same on iPad M1 12.9. So close to amazing, but it makes Fab Filter plug ins unusable.

Greg

Does this still happen in LumaFusion 3.0.2 (released on August 17)? In the release notes I see a fix that seems to be apply to this problem.

Cheers,

Frederik Slijkerman

We've been in touch with Luma about this issue. They were able to reproduce the issue and have found the reason. It will be fixed in the next update.

Ralph Verdult

Hey, i am using Fabfilters and Lumafusion both latest versions as of now with the latest version of ipados on a M1 Macbook pro 12.9” and the problem still exists so that the application is shaky when playing back, crashing when adding transitions and what was really frustrating, crashing when bouncing the finished video, over and over till i deleted enough instances of fabfilter in the video files. please make them (lumafusion) fix this! Ill write a complaint to them as well. thanks.

Martin Schattenberg

Hi Martin,

I've been in touch with Luma Fusion about this, and they said they are working on a fix.

Ralph (FabFilter)
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list