FabFilter User Forum

Bitwig and full screen mode bug

In Bitwig Studio (all versions - currently I am on 3.3.10 which is the latest stable release) I find when I try and put FabFilter plugins into full screen mode the top part is obscured by the Mac Menu Bar which means I can't access presets and menus. This happens in FabFilter Timeless 3 and ProQ 2 (which are the only FabFilter plugins I have that support full screen at the moment) - in VST2 and 3 versions. I am on Mohave (10.14.6) and have a 4K iMac (6 Core).

Stephen Wey

Hi Stephen,

That is interesting -- we'll investigate what's happening. We did change the full screen logic in Timeless 3 to fix other problems. However, Pro-Q 2.20 contains the previous full screen code. Can you double-check that you're using the latest 2.20 version, and that it shows the same problem in Bitwig?

You can download Pro-Q 2.20 here:
www.fabfilter.com/support/downloads

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

I would like to add that upon installing my Fabfilter plugin's today along with the demo if Timeless 3, I have encountered the same problem.

I did not have any Fabfilter Plug ins installed on this computer (Windows Laptop) prior to today.

I have had no issues running Fabfilter Plugins in Bitwig on my Main studio Windows Desktop PC though, even after installing the demo of Timeless.

I have tried the following Bitwig versions.

3.3.7, 3.3.10, 4.Beta.4

Shayne

I should add that the bu gis happening with pro-q3, pro-mb, saturn and probably others.

Shayne

Hi guys,

We can indeed reproduce this issue, and will fix it in upcoming updates!

Floris Klinkert
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list