FabFilter User Forum

reinstalling every time license key

I purchase pro bundle and every time when I turn on my Mac I need to put license key, its not saving

Mirek

Could it be that you are using MacKeeper? If so, that is almost certainly causing this issue. I strongly recommend that you uninstall MacKeeper, which is widely considered to be malware, even by Apple itself: discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-3036 .

Maarten (Fabfilter)

I don't have MacKeeper

Mirek

Hi Mirek,

Do you have any other cleaning applications installed, like CleanMyMac, Awecleaner, CCleaner etc? All these applications claim to keep your computer clean, but they delete valuable information like the files in which we store our license keys.

If not, one thing that you could try, is to uninstall -all- FabFilter plug-ins, so also demo's of plug-ins that you haven't licensed etc. (see www.fabfilter.com/support/faq/#how-do-i-completely-uninstall-plug-ins-from-my-system).

After this, restart your computer, open your DAW again confirm that it doesn't show any FabFilter plug-ins anymore. Because if it does, this might mean that you didn't uninstall everything and some plug-ins files might be placed in unexpected places on your drive...

Then, if you're a 100% sure there are no FabFilter plug-ins on your system, re-install by downloading from www.fabfilter.com/download .

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Hi Ralph

I uninstalled all and re-instal. I have same problem

Mirek

Hi Mirek,

Could you get in touch with us via info@fabfilter.com so we can have a close look at your problem?

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list