FabFilter User Forum

Purchase Fabfilter Pro Q 2?

Hi, since Pro Q 3 is not backwards compatible to 2, I need to purchase pro q 2. Can anyone direct me where I can purchase pro q 2?

Kenneth Hunter

Hi Kenneth,

If you purchase Pro-Q 3, you automatically get access to Pro-Q 2 as well via your account!

Floris (FabFilter)

Hello - I had to go through quite a few help pages to find out what's needed to do this...

So for anyone who needs more info/help with this, FabFilter provides legacy versions of all current plugins you buy.

First - go to the Additional Downloads page (link at the bottom of the standard Downloads page) and run the required Legacy Installers.

Second - the License Keys for your current versions will not work with the Legacy Versions - but FabFilter provides (the paragraph below is copied from: www.fabfilter.com/forum/3328/can-pro-q2-and-pro-q3-installations-coexist?replies=30)

Click 'View license key' next to your most recent order for a plug-in, e.g. Pro-Q 3. Then, click on 'View license keys for earlier versions' in the top-right corner of the page. The license keys for earlier versions will now be displayed.

Hope this helps!

Peter O'Malley
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list