FabFilter User Forum

Saturn2 AUv3 host sync

Is there a way to get the LFOs in Saturn2 AUv3 to Sync to the Host (AUM/Cubasis) tempo

I've tried but no luck......

Maybe someone can help, as this would be an awesome feature....or am I doing something wrong???
Thanks.

PAL

Syncing should work, but I can confirm that it doesn't. We'll look into this to find out whether it's an issue on our side or the host's side. Thanks for the report!

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

I've just checked and syncing works fine in AUM, but it doesn't work in Cubasis. It seems like Cubasis doesn't implement that feature. Can you confirm that it works in AUM?

To use syncing with an XLFO, tap the sync button next to the frequency knob, and set it to something different than "Free".

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Yes it works in AUM, but I only use Cubasis for midi recording,
I have other (AU effects ) that sync to Cubasis all the delays, reverbs, even (AU synths).

For this reason "Saturn2" would not be of use to me for recording inside of Cubasis..

PAL

Of course. I've emailed our contact at Steinberg to ask them if they can add support for syncing to Cubasis.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

I've just got a message from Lars at steinberg telling me the engineers have replied regarding the sync issue.

PAL
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list