FabFilter User Forum

FabFilter Pro-C released

We are proud to present a brand new FabFilter plug-in: FabFilter Pro-C.

FabFilter Pro-C is a high quality compressor plug-in with various beautiful program dependent compression styles, very flexible routing and side chain options and an innovative interface.

Check out www.fabfilter.com/products/pro-c.php for more info!

Floris (FabFilter)

is there an additional upgrade plan for
total bundle owners?
regards bodan
p.s. i went yesterday on your website and thought.... it's time for a new fabfilter plugin...pooff here it is ;-)

Bodan

How does the external Sidechain in Cubase work?

Can't figure it out from the manual.

It's unspecific in this area.

Thank you

Pablo

Pablo

Congratulations on releasing this exciting new product !!! Fabfilter is great. Timeless is probably my favorite plug, and I use Volcano on EVERY new project. I am sure you will have a big success with the compressor plug, too, even though that market is kind of competitive and crowded.

How about a general multi-FX plug sort of like Nitro, next? Nitro's a very cool product, but if you combined Nitro-type functionality with your super-fun and engaging user interface and flexible modulators, you'd have a serious winner. I'm thinking 4 operators like Nitro, configurable in various combinations of serial or parallel. Filters, delays, panners, etc., but go beyond where Nitro leaves off - add pitch shift, maybe reverb, other multi-FX types of things like you'd perhaps find on a KSP8. Allow assignment of modulators to any operator or multiple operators; include a switch to assign a syncable LFO "globally" to process the whole output of the plug. You already have lots of delay and filter effects - you're half way or more done already. It's just food for thought. I'd buy it in 1 second if you offered it. That would be the ULTIMATE plug in.

larry

I like it! Tested it yesterday.
It makes my beats go SNAP! It really has some nice features and when you're suffering for earfatigue, the visual interface is great.

Need to do some more testing, and yes! You should give Total Bundle users an crossgrade option also! ;-)

Kim

@Pablo: Cubase doesn't support side chaining with VST 2 plug-ins unfortunately. The VST 3 spec is still not released publicly AFAIK...

@Kim: Of course, you can crossgrade to Pro-C if you own the Total bundle! You have to have Twin, Volcano or Timeless, and these are in the Total bundle.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

You've hit another homerun with this plugin. Keep up the good work!

Scott

It turns out that with a workaround, it is possible to use Pro-C's side chain feature in Cubase. We've updated the help file:

www.fabfilter.com/help/pro-c/support/vstplugins.html

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list