FabFilter User Forum

'One' Suggestions for potential improvements

I recently downloaded the demo version of fabfilterone, and it is truely awesome! I was hoping for a VST plugin that I would be able to create house music synth and bass-lines with, and this is it. It's great!

I've been busy programming my keyboard to control it, when I noticed a couple of features that I thought might be useful..

The 'Modulation Generator Frequency' could be improved, so that in unlocked mode, when its on '0', there are absolutely no oscillations at all, and increase the maximum amount of oscillations from 10 to infinity, to achieve that true 'chemical brothers' effect. I understand that this would essentially give the 'one' another pitch-bend, but it would be awesome if you could include such a feature.

This plug is very well engineered, sounds superb, and is very easy to use. Keep up the good work everyone! :)

Alistair

Thanks Alistair! At the moment we are working on a filterbank plugin, with lots of modulation options. We'll keep your suggestions in mind when designing the LFO!

Cheers,

Good afternoon ;)

Fab 1 is the ONLY VSTi capable of reproducing a self resonating filter like my good old SH-101 does.

I tested nearly every VSTi and VST FX out the and none of them sounds as creamy and tasty as this one.

SO my suggestion is to make it a Track FX too.
Other VSTi synths could benefit from this great filter and I belive this will help a lot.

Thanks for giving us such a good tool
Sincerly
Sascha Haber

Sascha Haber
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list