FabFilter User Forum

Fabfilter One bug in May 14 update

I installed the new updates today, using the "total bundle" installer, and whilst Fabfilter One appears as a VST instrument in my host (Live 6.0.7), old projects that use Fabfiler One cannot find the DLL when opened...

Any possible fixes?

mustgroove

Same thing with the standalone installer...

Fabfilter One shows up in the VST plugins menu and can be inserted & used perfectly well in new projects, but Live 6.0.7 says it cannot find the plugin when loading existing projects that use a Fabfilter One...

mustgroove

I should also say I'm noticing this bug in Windows... :)

mustgroove

Hi mustgroove,

Thanks for reporting this! We'll investigate it; when opening older projects, you can use the earlier version of One, which you can download here:

www.fabfilter.com/download/ffone304.exe

Thanks!

Floris (FabFilter)

... By the way: do you only have this problem with FabFilter One, and not with the other FabFilter plugs?

Floris (FabFilter)

Only shown up in One so far, but I'll check for the others too... I don't think so though, I use pretty much all the Fabfilter stuff in all my projects so it would've shown up already I think... :)

mustgroove

Hi mustgroove,

We have fixed the bug and silently updated the download files for One and the Total Bundle. Please download and install FF One again and you will be able to work with your old songs normally.

(Note: this will however mean that songs you created in the mean time with the 3.05 version you downloaded yesterday won't load probably again. Unfortunately we can't do anything about that!)

Thanks for reporting the issue!

Floris (FabFilter)

Thanks very much Floris :)

mustgroove

hi,

I have the same problem as mustgroove, I'm on a mac running Live 6.0.7 with FFOne(3.0.5). My old projects can't find FabFilter One.

message description:
"Failed to load VST "FabFilter One."
The VST Plug-in could not be located. Please check your File/Folders Preferences."

Did you also fix the update for mac?

lieven

Yep! Just re-download the mac version of FabFilter One, and it's fixed!

Cheers,

Floris (FabFilter)

thanks alot, floris!

lieven
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list