FabFilter User Forum

Which products are NKS compatible

I just upgraded to Q3 and I notice I can now save a User preset with controller mapping.

I'm not fussed about having the NKS presets but the ability to load a mapped version of the plugin is great.

However, my other FF plugins dont work in this way. I cant save a user preset because it is greyed out.

So, what is the status? I read on another post that FF have held off because of NI being heavy handed around getting sign off before doing updates etc.

If there is an ability to upgrade plugins so I can save a user preset with controller mapping without FF having to sign over to NI for updates then this is a win-win for both FF and us users.

At this point though I'm unclear what is what.
Can you please clarify NKS status.
Thanks

Soundtemple

Sorry, just to clarify... above I was referring to creating user presets and default controller mappings in Komplete Kontrol.

I just discovered that it seems to possible to do create user presets and default controller mappings for all FF plugins in Maschine which is also NKS I believe

As such, this suggests it is a Komplete Kontrol issue rather than a Fab Filter issue - I'm running latest versions of Maschine, Komplete Kontrol. Is this correct?

Soundtemple
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list