FabFilter User Forum

Will Pro-Q 3 license unlock Pro-Q 2?

Hi,

I currently have Pro-Q 2 and I am interested in getting Pro-Q 3. However, I want to do so by selling my Pro-Q 2 and then purchasing Pro-Q 3 separately.

If I do this way and get Pro-Q 3, will I be able to run and activate Pro-Q 2 license too? Asking because a few projects I have Pro-Q 2 instances running and I do not want to disturb them.

A confirmation on this would be really appreciated.

Thank you!

Kaitav

Hi Kaitav,

Yes! When you purchase a Pro-Q 3 license, you automatically get access (via your account) to a Q2 and Q1 license as well.

Floris (FabFilter)

Hi Floris,

Many thanks for the confirmation.

I just saw that you launched an amazing sale. Congratulations to everyone at FabFilter for completing 15 successful years.

Best wishes for the future! :)

Thanks you!

Kaitav

If I own Pro-Q3, where do I find the license for ProQ-2?

Thanks!

Alo Gonzalez

Hi Alo,

Your account automatically offers you a license key for earlier versions of plug-ins that you own. First log into your account: www.fabfilter.com/myaccount

Click 'View license key' next to your most recent order for a plug-in, e.g. Pro-Q 3. Then, click on 'View license keys for earlier versions' in the top-right corner of the page. The license keys for earlier versions will now be displayed.

You can download all earlier plug-in versions here:
www.fabfilter.com/support/downloads

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Does purchasing through sweetwater affect this? Like if I purchase on sweetwater can i still create an account here and get the previous versions

Mike

It does not matter if you purchase from a reseller or directly from us. When you purchase from a reseller you will get an activation code, which will have to be activated on our website. An account will be created during the activation if you do not already have an account.

Ralph (FabFilter)
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list