FabFilter User Forum

display issues Q3 in cubase pro 10

anyone else having display issues in cubase 10? when I reopen a project i have to resize Q3 by draging to make it look normal again?

I'm using a 2013 Mac high sierra, latest Q3 build from Nov 2018

Lloyd

Hi Lloyd,

We've been in contact with Steinberg about this, and they confirmed it's a bug in Cubase 10. They're working on a fix and will release it soon, possibly in version 10.0.15.

The latest version we've tested is Cubase 10.0.10 on Mac and that version still had the bug.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Hi. This is also an issue with Tracktion Waveform 10. It's specific to the VST3 version (that can theoretically remember the track names in the collision view) - the VST2 version remembers its size, whereas the VST3 version forgets and always reverts to the smallest size every time it's closed and opened again.

Dave

The issue should be fixed in Cubase 10.0.15 on Mac.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Tracktion has replied to my bug report on Q3 VST3 not remembering window size, saying that they believe it's Q3, not Tracktion - and that they'd be happy to work with Fabfilter to resolve the issue.

All I can say is, that as a customer of Fabfilter and Tracktion, I'd really love to be able to use Q3 VST3 and not be frustrated by having it revert to tiny size every time I open it! *fingers crossed*

Dave

I can reproduce the small interface size problem in Tracktion Waveform 10 and I think it's a problem at their end. :) I've emailed them to work out a solution.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Thanks, Frederik!

Dave
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list