FabFilter User Forum

Volcano 3?

Any plans for Volcano 3?

I love Volcano 2, and I'd love to see an updated version. Visual feedback of the modulating bands, updated UI, and whatever else you geniuses come up with.

Come on guys, do it please!

JT

Great to hear that you love Volcano 2! A version 3 update is definitely on our list. :)

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Great to hear Frederik -

Thanks

JT

Any news about it? :)

Swen Cort

Hi Swen,

Unfortunately not. We are working on some new stuff, but I'm afraid I can't tell you what it is yet. We have some cool plans for a lot of our plug-ins, but unfortunately there's only so much time..

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Really excited to see what happens in the next version of Volcano. Hoping its next on the list of coming updates, now we have newer versions of Saturn & Timeless?

Also really hoping for visual feedback on modulation (and also notch filters would be awesome)

Matt L

For a Volcano 3, please PLEASE include a VCA for each filter (or possibly even both pre and post filter). That alone would add tremendous amounts of sound shaping possibilities!

Patrik

A modulation on The Link Button would be good!

Richard

I agree, a new version of Volcano would be appreciated. My most wished features are notch filters, visual feedback on how each filter is moving, and possibility to create more than 6 XLFOs.

beaker

It's probably going to get a similar treatment as Saturn2 and Timeless3 - and i can't wait.
My most used filter.

Ploki

Really hoping for an update to this quality filter next from Fabfilter with more filter models, dedicated VCAs & visual modulation feedback.

Fingers crossed.

tremor206

Please! really hope it's going to happen soon.

NomadMonad

That was quick! :)

NomadMonad

Really really cool. And loved my upgrade option

Roy Klerks

Hey Fab,

"But please in the future when you develop new plugins, can you please release both/all versions at the same time. :p
KING - Dec 20, 2016"

Good to see you heard this ^ and release a plugin on multiple platforms simultaneously - I knew you could do it ;)

Look forward to getting "Volcano 3".

-------

... Getting closer to porting the complete series of FF plugins to iOS (AppStore) - (glad I persevered with this platform for over 10 years).

King

BTW: Admin may want to change the title of this thread (or not), but it's a real challenge for OCD's to not start a new one! :)
(at least, get rid of the "?" mark)

KING
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list