FabFilter User Forum

Fabfilter pro-q crashing my FL studio project

The first thing I must say is that I have quite a few instances of it running but earlier on when I had the project open it ran (with a slight bit of lag at times), now the project wont open. I tried the whole GraphicsAcceleration change to 0 instead of 1 thing too which as far as I can see hasn't made much difference. Is it common for pro-q 2 to cause crashing issues in projects? I've uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled it just so that I'm even able to access the project again but it seems a bit strange as my PC is fairly high spec ram(16gb) and cpu (i5 3570k) wise.

Conor Harris

Hi Conor,

It's not common for Pro-Q 2 to cause crashes -- we aren't aware of any issues other than problems caused by faulty graphics drivers (which you can work around by disabling graphics acceleration).

Can you send us a crash log?

To save a crash log on Windows, right-click the taskbar when the crash has occurred, and click Task Manager. In the list of tasks, locate your host. Right-click it and click Create dump file. Save the file to disk, and send it to us at info@fabfilter.com with a service such as WeTransfer (it will be large).

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list