FabFilter User Forum

Question About Purchases

Hello,

Fairly soon I am planning to buy a bundle, once I comfortably have enough money for it. For now, however, I was considering just buying Pro-Q2 because I am in more urgent need of some of its features.

So my question is this:

If I go ahead and purchase Pro-Q2, will the price that I spent on that single plugin be deducted from any future bundle purchases I make? Or will the bundle cost the same as it were before I purchased one of the plugins in i?

Cooper

Thank you for your interest in our plug-ins. In our system, it is always cheaper to buy multiple plug-ins at once (e.g bundle purchase). If you decide to upgrade to a bundle in a later stage you won't have to buy the plug-in twice and you'll receive a loyalty discount for the plug-in(s) you bought earlier. However, please note that this discount won't be the same as a Bundle purchase. Separate licenses can be sold separately, with bundles, this is not the case...

Let's say you decide to upgrade to a bundle within a month, just purchase the correct bundle from our online shop. After your purchase, please notify us via info@fabfilter.com, and we will refund your initial order right away!

Maarten

hello, quick question: does this offer stand for educational licenses as well? more specifically - i'm thinking about buying pro r2 but might want to upgrade to the essentials bundle quite soon.
thanks for your reply

qcrnp

Yes, educational licenses are calculated the same way, but with an additional 50% discount.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list