FabFilter User Forum

Fabfilter 5.1 AAX multicanal (not only in multimono)

Hi
I would like to ask you if you plan to create versions of your plug-ins version 5.1 Multichannel AAX (and not only in Multimono version)

The use of the multimono version is painful because every time I open the interface of all plug-ins Fabfilter (C2, Q2 ...) they are set on the L channel while I would like to see all channels at the same time. Or it would be necessary that the interface of the plug-ins opens on the same channel visualized during the last opening of this interface (often the channel C)

Chabb

chabb

Hi Chabb,

Good questions. We’ve already started surround support with Pro-L 2 and plan to add this to our other apro plugins as well. But since this is quite some work, it will take us some time as we update the plugins one at a time...

Floris (FabFilter)

To chime in on this subject.

I'm using some of the plug-ins in multi mono mode. But found out that my D-esser isn't working in multi mono mode. You can see the audio (on the center channel) in the plug-in, but can do whatever I want... Doesn't affect the audio, nor can I solo the 's-es' or listen to the actual frequency.

Any clue on this Floris? And also a way to let you know, I'm trying to use my Fabfilter plug-ins in my 5.1 TV work.

Joey (NL)

Joey Buddenberg

Hi
Do you had time to develop the AAX multichannel C2 (or C3) i asked you since many mounth now ?

thanks
chabb

chabb

I'd like to chime in here and ask if you've had the time to develop a natively-multichannel version of Pro-C2. I'm working in Reaper with multichannel audio and this is a constant need of mine. As of now, whenever I have a side-chain "ducking" compressor setup on multichannel music, I need to insert 3,6, sometimes more C2s all on the same track and have them work 2 channels each… it's quite a time suck during mixes.

Thank you,
~Matt

Matt Glenn

Hi Matt,

Making more of our Pro plug-ins, including Pro-C, multichannel-capable is certainly on our to-do list for the near future.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list