FabFilter User Forum

Support?

Hello is there any kind of support whatsoever beyond already existing faq read-me's? I can't sign in to my account and have emailed the support center, as well as the basic info@fabfilter.com every day since sunday and have gotten absolutely nothing for a response. Zero. Can someone please help? There is no number to call, no chat room, and a response-less email. I have mastering deadlines and would be most appreciative of some help please and thank you.

Joel

Hi Joel,

Strange! Normally, we always reply to e-mail within 2 working days, and most of the time within a day, so something must have gone wrong... I'll check right away!

Floris (FabFilter)

I've checked our system now, and I see one e-mail that you've sent yesterday. I'll get back to you right away now!

Floris (FabFilter)

Are there other ways to reach out for support besides email? I have sent a request via email and wondering what is the turnaround for responses usually.

Cortlyn

You can also post questions on this forum. We aim to answer to emails and forum posts within one working day.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

I've been trying to get a hold of somebody at support since October 15th 2017 and have not heard anything no reply. When I purchase it I've been having trouble trying to download this program to use it. (FabFilter Pro-Q 2) PleaseHELP!!!!

Steven

Hi Steven!

That’s very strange! We always try to reply to support email within two days... What is your problem with the downloads?

Floris (FabFilter)

Purchased the pro Q 3 and have yet to receive full license please advise

Jonathan

Just throwing it out there in case you're not aware, but it should be in your account, isn't it there?

Bram

Hey Bram!!!!
thanks for the reply but currently i haven’t received anything i purchased it through Reverb and I received the license that sends me to the activation page of Fab filter but I haven’t been about to log into an account nor have i received an email from FabFilter with the final license

Jonathan

We had a temporary problem sending out account emails but that should be fixed now.

Cheers,

Frederik Slijkerman

I purchased 2 products from you guys and never got my final license key. And on top of that I never recieved an email back when I contacted your support about it.

Elliott

Hi Elliot,

That's very strange! We always try to answer any e-mail within two working days, so something must have gone wrong here. When did you send us an e-mail?

Could you e-mail us again at info@fabfilter.com and let's see if it works now. I'm sure we'll be able to get you your license keys asap.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Floris (FabFilter)

HELLO,

I ACTIVATED MY FABFILTER PRO Q 3 ABOUT 30 MINUTES AGO,
BUT NEVER RECIEVED THE EMAIL WITH THE LICENSE NUMBER.
I JUST RECIEVED THE ACTIVATION CODE TODAY FROM THE 3RD PARTY VENDER I PURCHASED IT FROM, YESTERDAY.
THE EMAIL I HAVE LISTED FOR THIS REPLY IS THE SAME ONE
I USED FOR THE ACTIVATION PROCESS.

I CHECKED MY SPAM, SO IT DIDN'T END UP THERE.

WOULD LOVE TO USED THE PRODUCT I PURCHASED,
SO PLEASE RESOLVE THIS SOON.

MANY THANKS,

~NAIMA

NAIMA

Hi Naima,

Could you please get in touch with us via info@fabfilter.com regarding this issue? Please include the activation code you received from the reseller.

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Bought Saturn2 through Reverb. Used my activation code that was given by the vendor but still haven’t received my final license. Also requested a password change with zero return email. No response whatsoever.

Nicholas

Hi Nicholas,

I believe we have just been in touch over email to resolve your issue, correct?

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Same problem here. Purchased two plugins through 3rd party, send authorization but never received my email with my licenses. Sent two emails now to info@fabfilter.com with no response. Checked spam, nothing there.

Jared Apuzzo

Hi Jared,

I believe we also resolved your issue over email, correct?

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Hi i have been trying to apply for a student discount for 3 days now i dont understand why it wont work could u help me please
im in school doing music and im going to college soon for music and i need to learn how to mix vocals asap
.side note do all ur plugins in the mixing bundle work with FL studio

Kyron Earle

Hi Kyron,

Unfortunately we have not received your application. Could you please send us some proof of enrolment and your physical street address/zip code/etc to info@fabfilter.com? I'll set up your account manually.

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Ciao,
da due giorni ho acquistato da un rivenditore FabFilter pro Q3,
mi è arrivata la license key ma dopo aver finito tutto non viene accettata la license key,
riuscite a risolvere questo problema, grazie

Alessandro

Hi Allesandro,

I've found your activation code successfully activated to your account. If you need any help retrieving your login details or license code, please send us an email to info@fabfilter.com, as we cannot provide any login details in the forum.

Cheers, Ralph

Ralph (FabFilter)

Hey wie kann ich eine Echtheit eine Software und license überprüfen? Ist die Lizenz an eine bestimmte Software gebunden. Also wenn ich die Software neu lade und den license Schlüssel eingebe sind diese dann kompatibel?

Maurice Schütte

HI there i've sent an appliction for a student discount, and haven't recieved anything in return yet, does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to respond? Thanks a lot!

wynants maxim

Hi Wynants,

We usually handle all educational applications within 2 working days, usually faster. I see I have created an account for you in the meantime.

@Maurice, The licenses found in your account page are always authentic. This is also the only valid way to obtain a license. When you are purchasing a used license, the seller will need to transfer the license to your account. After the transfer, you will get your own, unique license file. Please be aware of any sellers providing a license key and/or an installer.

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

I see this is an occurring thing... How come there isn't a create account option so we can just get our licenses easily? I haven't heard from support and have nor received my license yet after purchasing from sweetwater. I have followed all instructions and i have deadlines I have to meet. Can I pleaseeeee receive my activation code?

Josh Snow

hi, i brought the pro eq 3 from a retailer, and i also entered my activation code, but i have not received a personal product license key from your end to my email, please help.

alfred jacob

Hi Alfred,

Your activation has succeeded and I can see your account. You should be able to use "forgot password" to gain access to your account via your email. Also, be sure to check your spam folder for any messages from us.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Hi,
I applied for an educational discount and have sent another email regarding not being able to retrieve my password or account via the website since I never get a confirmation mail for the reset.
I’m really looking forward to buying a bundle but haven’t received response.
Did my mails arrive?

All the best,
Laurens

Laurens

Hi Laurens,

We have received and approved your edu application on July 2nd. You should have received an email from us with your login details. If not, please check your spam folder. Please note that password reset emails are only sent when the email address is found in our account system. So if you tried to reset your password before your edu account was created, it's possible you did not receive your reset email.

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

I have contacted them about this with no response...

Is AUDIOSOR.COM legit? They are advertising FabFilter products...

www.facebook.com/messenger_media/?thread_id=167777273234932&attachment_id=816518365893571&message_id=mid.%24cAACYl9PODDKBkmtkH17YSRrO4n6O

C

No, this offer is NOT legit.

Keep in mind:

- If the price is too good to be true...
- If advertised as 'Windows only' or 'Mac only' -> certainly cracked software and not legit. Official licenses are always for both macOS en Windows.
- If a seller asks you to download from anywhere else than www.fabfilter.com -> NOT legit.

Unfortunately, it's very difficult to get these kind of fake, fraudulent offerings offline, but we'll keep trying.

More info:

www.fabfilter.com/support/faq#ive-found-a-second-hand-license-for-sale-online-is-this-legit www.fabfilter.com/support/faq#can-i-safely-buy-a-second-hand-fabfilter-license-via-an-ebay-seller

Floris Klinkert

Thanks Floris,

I didn't even click on the ad because I wasn't sure, so I don't know about the Windows/Mac details or where they linked a download from , but it looked kinda fishy so I wanted to bring your attention to it... AUDIOSOR is advertising via facebook.

Good to know AUDIOSOR is a scam... spread the word

C

Yeah I hear you about too good to be true, but not knowing that much about your company (or what the bundle included) and with companies discounting 90% often on PluginBoutique it wasn't totally obvious

C

Hi C,

I understand that too! So that's why it's good that you asked :-) Let's hope others will see this too and won't fall for scams like these. Thanks!

Floris Klinkert

Hi! I just sent an email to fabfilter support regarding my purchase and account access

Arvs
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list