FabFilter User Forum

L2 Introductory Offer and Plugin Sale

Hi,

I was wondering how long the discount on L2 upgrades is available for.

Also, I would like to get Pro-R but can't afford it at it's current price(even with my user discount), will you be having a holiday plugin sale this year?

Thanks!

I'll Second That Emotion

If im right user discount stays. (Not 100% sure)
Usually they to the hollyday sale.
But after the Blackfriday i don't know 4 sure.

I don't think FabFilter will tell u aboud future sales.
I dont think discounts are stackable. (But im also not sure aboud this.)

Jay

User upgrade discounts usually never change, but FF themselves should be able to confirm that.

I believe sales + user discount for buying missing plugins do stack. So if there's a sale, you also get to take advantage of that on top of your normal user discount. It might be modified a bit though, but as far as I recall you're still getting further reduction.
If it also works for upgrading a plugin (like L to L2) I can't say.

However for what I can recall the usual Summer and Winter sales are only for bundles, not single plugins.

It does happen from time to time that they do a random single plugin sale, but they're not going to let you know beforehand, and they're pretty far between (one a year, if you're lucky).

Torben Andersen

The user upgrade discounts are permanent, so this isn't an introductory offer. We do bundle sales occasionally and in this case we also give additional discounts on plug-ins or upgrades in your FabFilter account (so you can buy additional plug-ins with a discount). We never announce these in advance but there does happen to be a seasonal pattern. :)

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Thanks, Frederik! I can understand not announcing beforehand, it makes sense. I'd love to celebrate my Christmas "season" with Pro-R!

I'll Second That Emotion
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list