FabFilter User Forum

This Friday (black friday) will discounts offer??

Hello i wish you offer discounts in your plugins this friday!! Will be possible this?? Dou you think guys??
Thanks!

Jordi

Please answer me guys!!

Jordi

I think Fabfilter has usually discount on newyear.
(Look at KVR)

Jay

Just keep an eye on the website! ;-)

Floris (FabFilter)

Ohhhh FLORIS! I wish this friday in BLACK FRIDAY good discounts!!!

Jordi

I am very disappointed with the Black Friday sale. I do not want to but the total bundle with only 25% discount in an Black Friday sale. I’m choosing other plugins instead.

Marcus

This is the standard Fabfilter Deal. U get max 25% on total bundle.
And max. 50% on a single Plugin.
As far as i could see on KVR.
No reason to be Disapointed. It won't get better.

www.kvraudio.com/news/fabfilter-total-bundle-25-off-from-black-friday-to-cyber-monday-31797

Jay

What if we already own a few plugins? The Total Bundle offer is meaningless to existing Fab Filter customers, unless we want useless duplicates.

Lynn Walker

Hi Lynn,

... just wait a few weeks; we might just do a Holiday Sale in December, like we often do ;-)

Floris (FabFilter)

Lynn
If u own plugins. U have to login to your FabFilter account and get special deals.

Jay

Hi Floris,

Will there be a discount coming Black Friday?
As a student you get 50% discount. Is it possible to get more discount if you apply with a group of students?

Maria

I am excited for this year's Back Friday Sales. Im new to Fabfilter, so i'm hoping to get that Pro Q2.

Montel

... just keep an eye on the website or subscribe to the newsletter :-)

Floris (FabFilter)

Fab filter proq2

Luis Monroy

Fingers crossed there's a Black Friday deal on FX Bundle! I'm getting really tempted having downloaded some demos.

Monty

... keep an eye on the website! :-)

Floris (FabFilter)

Hi! I've a question. I a student, and I know that you guys have 50% discount in the total bundle, if we are students. So.. this 50% discount it's gonna be plus the 25%?

Gonçalo Martinho

Hi Gonçalo,

... in our system, different discounts are never combined... and the 50% EDU discount is the best we offer!

Floris (FabFilter)

Hi,
I'm already an owner of some plugins, but does the black friday deals, or the holliday discounts add on to the discount you already have as verry happy owner of other plugs :D
Greetings

Jelle

Or is it better then the current discouhnt ?

Jelle

@Jelle As you've probably noticed existing users get a poor discount. I have 2 plugs already and would normally get 20% off my next one but including the Black Friday deal I only get 30% off.

So new customers get 25% off and existing users get 30% (in my case). It should be 20% + 25% off to be fair as I only save £7 on Pro-Q 2 in the BF sales.

No new purchases for me :(

Happy Thanksgiving FabFilter! - Great plugins by the way ;)

Anton

Will you be having a black friday sale or Cyber Monday? I really want to get Saturn and Reverb plugin.

MARCOS JACKSON

+1, want Saturn and Pro-R as well, looking forward for black friday discounts!

Roman

Keep an eye on our website guys!

Ralph (FabFilter)

No rent to own, and no Black Friday sale? Is Fabfilter living in the dark ages?

Analogger

We want buy Pro Q and Pro C please make a good offer for black friday

Maylodisc Production

Waiting for BF promo to get Mastering Bundle + Saturn

Gerry D

Yep, watching it!!
How much longer?

"Keep an eye on our website guys!
Ralph (FabFilter) — Nov 10, 2019"

GSP

... sale starts Thursday morning CET!

Floris (FabFilter)

Yay!!

GSP

Looking forward to it. Thank you!

Santiago Valencia

I have been using the demos in my film work after reading a lot of good reviews about them and have really appreciated the skill and care that goes into them - this discount is a wonderful bonus - thank you to all the team =)

JP

Thanks JP! The sale has just started now...

Floris (FabFilter)

Will there be s Black Friday sale this year?

CA

Hey FF,

Can you guys confirm if and when you'll be offering a Black Friday sale on products?

Kyle Hollow

Will you guys be having a Black Friday sale?

Matty

Any sales for 2020?

Beto

A Black Friday sale would be awesome! I really hope FF does one this year. Money’s been tight lately but there’s a few plugins I’ve had my eye on for quite some time :)

C. Addams

They suck!!!

Ggg

Too good tor a sale huh? They cocky that we gotta pay regardless

Your Dad

Well, according to the last three years of comments here, they've been doing a BF sale every year. This year crickets though so far... the year of the pandemic. I can't say for sure my money won't be going elsewhere already as most other companies have announced (practically all of them except for a few either holding out or not having sales because...I don't know they don't like money apparently), but if there WAS a sale, it might make me seriously consider...

A duck

If they have a decent real sale this week I will buy literally everything they make. So FabFilter, please let me give you some money.

FFfan

How can people be so upset when there's no sale, they make great products and they don't owe you anything

Christian

Hey guys calm down,
FF already got an okayish discount system for their customers. They discount their products within your FF account, especially when you buy more than one in addition to the ones you already have, it's a rewarding system.

Yes I know they are expensive and what bothers me personally is, that even for small updates - which take literally years to come - up to a version 2 for example, are charged high prices...the content usually doesn't mirror the update prices at all. Take it or leave it.

But generally, if you own a FF plugin, it's a keeper, even if you don't update, you can still use the prior version it and might not miss much. So the basic prices are overprived but so what... I like the FF attitude, having a reliable - stable politics.

Let's take Black Rooster. Many bought all their plugins over the years and now they got a fantastic sale and they charge ridiculous 99 EUR!!! for the complete collection. This is a brutal slap in the face of long terms loyal customers, leading to the result they can't be taken serious any more and no one ever will buy a product from them during direct release for 100 EUR.

I appreciate more what FF and for example Valhalla DSP do. As in general, yeah FF is too expensive imo, even if I consider their phylosophy okay. Valhalla DSP does everything completely reasonable and totally good. 50 EUR each plugin. Ever. No sales. Never. That's the perfect strategy and value per EUR imo. I would be glad if everybody would be so cool in this business

You want to complain about prices and missing sales? Look over for Softube, and Kush audio.They charge you an eye and a hand for certain plugins, even on sale :o)

If you can't accept a concept, head over to other devs. There are plenty of excellent alternatives out today. Okay, there isn't an alternative for a certain Weiss processor LOL.

Matse

Hello to the Fabfilter community! If you bought a new software in the past, you got a box sent home with a CD, a booklet, a dongle etc. These costs are no longer necessary today. No shipping, no printed packaging, no data medium, no dongle, no booklet etc. Only data for download. Of course the development of software costs a lot of money, but I am convinced that if Fabfilter would make their products cheaper, a new market would open up for you. Maybe you want to stay exclusive like Apple, but there are several MIllion home studios out there that would love to use your products and not only professional studios that also invested in Neve or SSL consoles and listen to their songs on Barefoot Speakers - for whom it doesn't make a big difference to spend 169,- $ for a plugin now. I find the price of 169,- $ ok for "two" PlugIns. Maybe you should attract new customers once a year at the Black Friday Sale and not only for existing customers, who get a discount on further PlugIns. It's hard to estimate how many billions of people in the world make music, but the masses make the difference to make money, not exclusivity. I wish you all a Happy Black Friday Sale! If not here, then somewhere else!

Poppa Large

You all are a bunch of beggars. If you can't afford them at normal price, maybe you should get a different hobby or a better paying job. If you can't afford with their 25/50% I read about in these comments then you should go move back in with your parents, if you don't already live there.

Quit begging like they owe it to you to give a discount. There's many people willing to pay full price for their quality products.

All of you that say "If they don't give me a discount, I'm taking my money elsewhere" Good, go, do it. You're an entitled little bitch and your music probably sounds like shit regardless.

bdsmith

Unfortunately, I missed the chance and did not have time to shop on Black Friday. Tell me who knows when there will still be discounts or now I need to wait for the next Black Friday?

Niko

Offering discounts on Fabfilter Plugins and bundles. Please send an email to promixdiscounts@gmail.com and I will send you by email a 10% discount from the referrals program!

Promix
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list