FabFilter User Forum

Suggestion For Saturn PI

In case you're unaware, I'm a huge fan of FF and your business model. Huge fan (metaphorically speaking).

This may seem a minor thing to some people, but in the wacky world I inhabit, it would be most useful ...

Saturn has no input/output master meters. I find that both odd and oddly irritating. They really should be there. If Volcano 2 also exists sans i/o meters (I didn't check first) I would add them to the list of desires as well.

Here's the thing as I see it: based on your current pricing model, it appears that both Saturn and Volcano are not your highest selling plugins. As such, I can understand why you have not included metering.

However, I can assure you that, even though both plugins present highly innovative and creative ways to manipulate sound, eventually they will gain traction. I even foresee a time when the x/y system becomes a standard manipulation device. Ergo, now is the time to enhance these products when support is at its minimum (decreases the number of moving targets - no pun).

When altering tracks with Saturn, I have to utilize a clumsy method to monitor i/o metering. Doesn't make a lot of sense, really.

Particularly considering the fact that you already offer side i/o metering (very good ones, by the way) on other products. You have them already. It would simply be a matter of glomming those bad boys on other products, yes?

Meanwhile, I am in your camp and sincerely believe in what you're doing and how you're going about doing it. Nothing but good thoughts from this user.

FAX

FAX
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list