FabFilter User Forum

Twin 2 future update request

Hello dear FabFilter creators,

I was wondering if you had any plans about updating Twin 2 sometime in the near future?

I love the synth and all its capabilities and especially the fact that it is so CPU efficient (at least on my system) but I was hoping maybe you could implement a Wavetable oscillator into it.

Is this something that you guys could confirm that you've been considering? :)

Cheers,
A

Akazi

An updated interface would be nice too.

Thomas Kyhn

We do want to update Twin 2, but I can't promise any specific release dates and/or plans.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

same thing has been said ..almost 10 years ago .
-Still a slow env.decay phase .
-No updated filters .( some sound really bad when resonance is crancked up ..digital clipping .
The header at the frontpage makes me laugh fabfilter twin 'virtually unbeatable ' ..

That being said , I always supported fabfilter ( from fabilter one ) , but nowadays it's not what it used to be
It's time to move on .

Toneboosters , amazing quality , regular updates etc

gentleclockdivider

This would be fantastic! I still use RGC synths because they don't seem to care about the input sound format. If Twin 2 accepted multiple format oscillators the game would be changed.

Most of us already have excellent samples, LFO's and WAV's. A subtractive synth with format agnostic oscillators would fully hit the spot.

l17

Please update also the iOS version with a more touch-friendly UI: the knobs and buttons are really small, as well as the keyboard. Twin is perhaps my favorite synth right now.

theconnactic
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list