FabFilter User Forum

FabFilter - Best Business Model In The Business

A public service message to the public and all the FF team members all wrapped up in a giant, fuzzy, warm, awesome blanket of thank you.

FabFilter has it figured out. I am extremely impressed with the company's business model. The products are sonically and musically "sound" and the interfaces are light-years ahead of the competition (they build for plug-in users without attempting to replicate hardware knobs and switches that are generally mouse-unfriendly).

Download, install, and setup could not be easier (it really couldn't) and utterly painless. We all know what it's like to purchase from vendors who love to watch you navigate authentication and installation hoops by the myriad.

Pricing is more than reasonable (and that doesn't even take into account the loyalty program that utilizes step discounts on additional purchases).

And finally, the 30-day full-featured demo approach is brilliant. Not only does it demonstrate FF's utter confidence in their products, it gives users like me ample real-world time to properly evaluate, understand, and apply their technology. I can tell you that, so far, I'm buying everything I've tried ... because I tried them (and they're great products that deliver on what they promise).

It's really, really good to know that somewhere in the world are humans who are thinking smart thoughts and acting on those thinks and thinkings.

My compliments ... sincere and authentic ... to the FabFilter company and all who contribute to this wonderfully intelligent company's approach to commerce, capitalism, and the musical arts.

FAX

FAX

I can only second this. The point about the interface design being very spot on.

My plug-in developers top 2 is pretty easy: FF and u-he. And honestly it's probably a shared first place.

FF is good people, that is for sure, and it shows in their products and support. :)

Torben Andersen

Agreed, 100% !

Excellent design.
Superb, top-tier sonic quality.
Wonderfully full-featured, intelligently designed, and decked out exquisitely with readily understood, attractive GUI appointments.

Your first FabFilter product purchase might make you draw in a sharp "should I do it?" breath. Thank God, a few hours of usage allays the initial apprehension and leaves you feeling delightfully pleased.

Wow guys... Thanks for the compliments! Much appreciated...

Hi,
I've asked at 20 of April if there's any discount when buying 10 licenses of a product and I didn't receive any email with response.

Any ideas why?

Thanks
Marco

Marco

Hi Marco,

Strange! Normally, we respond to e-mails within two days, often one day...

And yes, there are discounts for multi-seat licenses: www.fabfilter.com/support/faq/#do-you-offer-discounts-for-site-licenses-with-multiple-seats

Floris (FabFilter)
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list