FabFilter User Forum

channel strip

Fabfilter should create the ultimate channels strip.

Gate
Compressor
eq
reverb
delay
desser
transient
limiter

all in one!

Eric Price

Yes I'd love to see a channel strip by
Fabfilter

However the only things I'd like to see, would be the following:

EQ
Compression
Gate/Expander
Limiter

If FabFilter could add a transient designer that would be great as well. Also they could simplify the channel strip if they need to when comparing the individual components of the channel strip to the stand aloneness plugins such as Pro-Q.

Greg

Good timing. Now that iZotope have completely lost their minds with upgrade prices and long term support (12 months, ONE update and then you're on your own), it would be the perfect time for FabFilter to release The Neutron Killer.

To the usual suspects requested above I'd add a saturation module, a stripped down Saturn without all the modulation stuff and single band (but with high and low pass filters) would be awesome.

Cheers,

Cabirio

We have been asking for a channel strip for years! I have a feeling it might be in the works....I'd love to have some Saturn algos on the output stage to drive the channel strip into as well.

KC

They need to hire new people or something. A channel strip and a dynamic EQ are no-brainers for any company offering a mixing or mastering package. And yet both are missing and have been on "request" for years.

I Second That Emotion

+1

bd
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list