FabFilter User Forum

Analysis Tools

Please, for the love of God, would you please give us the spectrum analyzer from pro q 2 separate. 100$ right now, if it's sweet. I've been holding off for 3 years now waiting for you all to release a spectrum analyzer because the only competition is the flux pure analyzer, which is too expensive. Please, even if features are added later, it would be very welcome

Mdjagg

It's on our wish list! At the moment, what's wrong with just using Pro-Q 2 as your spectrum analyzer without any bands added?

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

I guess that's an option, it just would be nice to have a stand alone analyzer. What's wrong with putting out a 30$ spectrum analyzer, aka, pro q2 the equal bands, and then charge for upgrades when real features get added in the future? I'm trying to hold out as long as I can with free tools, but I'm getting the itch again to have a pleasant analyzer to look at. The only analyzer worth paying for at the moment is the flux one and it's over priced. Nugen, I'm not sure why but it just doesn't feel right. You guy/gals need to move on this, its wide open, and its already made!!! Just delete 250 lines of code and you're there.

Mdjagg

Corrections:
*pro 2 without the equalization bands.

Also, it'd be nice to have an option to edit posts in the forum

Mdjagg

> Just delete 250 lines of code and you're there.

:-)

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

I forgot to add my ;) face.

Mdjagg
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list