FabFilter User Forum

Feature request Pro-Q2

I've had pro q2 since it came out (and pro q before that). I've tried out some of the other similar eqs (DMG, Acon, Waves, etc.), and overall, I consider pro q2 the best of the bunch.

But it does have one feature that is missing that I would like to request (and please forgive me if this has already been mentioned): The option to turn off the floating panel that displays the frequency, q, gain, etc., in favor of fixed knobs for those controls. I imagine this as a preference setting where there is the option to switch between the two different display types.

The problem with the floating panel is that it gets in the way quite often, and it can be a real workflow killer. Also, the floating panel doesn't allow for an overview of the settings of every eq point simultaneously, not to mention the ability to quickly adjust things without having to click on an eq point.

This is truly the only area, in terms of features, where the other competing eqs are superior. Hopefully, you will consider my feature request.

Hermantf
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list