FabFilter User Forum

No response from FabFilter regarding license transfers

Not sure if you guys or I'm having e-mail problems. I just sold a plugin bundle (Pro-C/Pro-Q with upgrades for each of them as separate purchases. I remember asking Fabfilter if I would have to purchase 3 license transfers or just 1 and they told me I just needed to purchase one as it's all bundled and I can't transfer them separately anyway. I e-mailed several days ago and I haven't received a response. Normally I wouldn't mind waiting but I don't want the buyer to leave negative feedback if I wait too long. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sam

If you just want to transfer the licenses, I don't think you'll need email support from Fabfilter. You can manage it by yourself: log in to your account and look up license transfer under the support section.

Bram

I know I can manage license transfers myself but I was told they'd give me a couple of license transfer tokens as the bundle is showing as 3 separate licenses. I shouldn't have to purchase 3 different tokens for selling a single bundle. But although it's a single bundle it shows up as 3 different transfers: pro-q/c, upgrade to pro-q2, upgrade to pro-c2.

Sam

Right! Sorry, I misunderstood then! Not typical of them to keep requests waiting, hope they'll get back to you soon!

Bram

I think maybe they are away. Had no reply to a private mail either for last couple of days.

John

Has anyone else had any support responses?

Sam

Hi Sam,

We usually respond within two working days! I'll check right away and see if something went wrong here...

Floris (FabFilter)

They got back to me. Thanks Floris!

Sam
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list