FabFilter User Forum

Ableton Plugin Folder

Hey,
Why is there no "FabFilter" subfolder created inside of Ableton which contains all of the FabFilter Plugin? I own and installed all your Plugins and it bothers me that this extends the Plugin list inside of Ableton to an unnessesary amount of space.
Maybe you could check if it's possible to do it like 'Plugin Alliance' for Example, where every Plugin is listed in a 'Plugin Alliance' subfolder?

Thanks and by the way...C2 is my new favourite compressor, what a versatile plugin -simply awesome.

Thobal

Thobal

You could create a subfolder inside the VST folder yourself and move all the plugins there.
Some companies do it in their own subfolder, others in the VST folder. I hate it when they create their own, so I always move everything back to the VST folder. :)
Different folks....

Bram

@Bram You're right, this is just my personal preference, I like things organised and separated from each other. But thanks for your reply, I've created my own subfolder, now i just need to replace the files inside of this folder every time i'm going to install new updates or plugins from FabFilter. I can live with that solution.

But...maybe the developers here at FabFilter could at least discuss the option of a subfolder for their plugins, I would appreciate it.

Thobal
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list