FabFilter User Forum

Pro q2 and Pro L have disappeared

hi!

I already use Pro q and Pro L.
I just bought Pro q2, install the lastest version of the plugin, and now i just can't find Pro q2.

So I try with the bundle installer.
It's the same thing, can't find Pro q2.
And Pro L no longer opens.

Can you save my day fabfilter?
Thanx!

mac 10.5.8 intel
cubase

bibi

I found an old version of Pro L that works. (Pro L 1.05) :)
But pro Q2 still don't work.

bibi

fabfilter send me the Pro 2.03 version, and it's work now.

bibi

We no longer support OS X 10.5 with our latest plugin updates. We'll soon update the Support Downloads page (www.fabfilter.com/support/downloads ) with a link to the latest installer that supports 10.5.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

does this possibly apply to winxp32 support as well? I upgraded yesterday to c2 and added q2 on top, downloaded the installers, all went fine so far. but none of them works, not even the update for for twin 2 (I had v2.11 before, I think). neither they are not recognised by wavelab 8.5, nor do they load in savihost (which I always use for a short plugin test or completing registration processes). would have enjoyed a quick test drive of pro-l as well, but no way. not that I will stick to xp for long, but are there some slightly older installers that cold get me at least over 2 or 3 weeks?

kylie

This does seem to be the case, but we didn't intend to drop XP support. We're going to investigate and will release new plugin versions soon if needed.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

similar problems here,

i´ve installed the demo of pro-q2 (latest update) just some minutes ago but it isn´t recognized by my DAW so pro-q doesn´t show up when i try to load it from the DAW mixer inserts, althought the dll is shown in the folder where fabfilter plugins are installed on my system.

I already bought 3 fab filter plugins and never had any problems. Now i´m worried to update them to the latest version.

I would like to buy pro-q and pro-mb. the demo version of pro-mb just before the latest update also worked perfect.

I´m also on winxp32bit and still using old CubaseSx. I´m upgrading to an up-to-date computer soon but would be also happy to use fab filter plugins on this old system.

Matti

just like to reply that i´ve found the installer of pro q demoversion 2.03 on plugin boutique. I´ve tried it and version 2.03 works perfect.

Matti

I would be fine with the latest winxp32 working releases for some weeks. just I can't find them here on FF. and no, I would not open an account on plugin boutique only to download some non-current versions that might be updated meanwhile. either compatibility is restored by some updated versions or links for working releases could be provided - whatever is more convenient for you, FF. I'll be happy with both. is this possible? ah and volcano2 and timeless2 don't work either. the (older) pro-c is the only FF plugin I can use right now. :(

thanks a lot.

kylie

We're working on restoring XP compatibility in an upcoming update. In the mean time, you can download the old installer here: www.fabfilter.com/download/fftotalbundle_20150820.exe

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Thanks a lot, Frederik, looks like I can load them all. No need to hurry regarding the upgrades (from my side)... ;)

-kylie-

kylie

We've just released a new update that restores Windows XP support for all plug-ins. :-)

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

thanks, frederik,
xp compatibility seems to be restored, as announced. I can load all plugins (vst2), and I'm gonna check on vst3 tonight. it's great news to me, really :)

-kylie-

kylie
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list