FabFilter User Forum

Compression with Pro-C2 free webinar

Daniel Wyatt (MixMasterWyatt Acadamy, ex-Dubspot/SAE) is running free webinar on compression with Pro-C2 this Sunday. Don't miss it: mixmasterwyatt.com/compression2015

Mike

I just came over here to post that liked the webinar and ended up buying the upgrade today.

Thanks for the freebie, headed some stuff that reinforced ideas that I had, and you also introduced me to a couple of new ones, especially using parallel compression for mastering. That strategy of raising the dry to 100% and mixing in the wet sounds strange to me still, but I'll give it a shot. Sounds more like Ny bus compression. Usually I go the opposite route and lightly compress then barely mix in the dry. I'm no pro like you so I appreciate the tip.

All FabFilterians, be on the lookout for the OP's future posts, they are value packed.

Mdjagg

Yeah, that webinar was cool. As registration for it was full Danny is making two more - same topic Compression with Pro-C2. First one next Monday 2pm EST and second one 8pm EST. You can sign up here - mixmasterwyatt.com/compression2015

Mike
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list