FabFilter User Forum

Wavelab Stuttering with FabFilter plugins

Wavelab has started to do something that I cannot explain. By using various plugin combinations WL, on playback, goes into a stuttering and starts playing back a one or two second clip that can only be stopped my turning off the computer and restarting it. Pushing ALT, CTRL, DELETE does nothing, I have not been able to track down why this behavior is happening but it is starting to be very annoying. Two of the plugin that seem to exacerbate this problem are two from Fabfilter. Any suggestions or places to look will be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I am running

Windows 7 all updates on a Samsung SSD

8 gigs of memory

Pentium quadl core processor. 2.66 MHz

WL 8.5.2

Thomas W. Bethel

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for reporting this issue. Does the problem also occur when using only FabFilter plug-ins, and no other third-party ones? If so, can you send us a test project so we can try to reproduce it here as well?

Thanks!

Floris (FabFilter)

OK where do I send the file to?

I am also having a problem where if I render a file using FAB plugins and then want to use the same plugins again on a different file WL will not show the internal graphics so I no longer have the analyzer or the peak display. This type of problem has been noted with all the FAB plugins I have. Not sure if this is a FAB problem or a WL problem.

Thanks for any help.

Thomas W. Bethel
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list