FabFilter User Forum

Can we expect for Pro-T which Transient Shaper and Pro-X which is eXciter?

Can we? :)

Dmitry

Isn't Saturn capable of harmonic excitement ?

Thibault Savary

Saturn is a saturator plugin.

Dmitry

Exciters are generally band-limited saturation effects. Saturn is multi-band as well as a saturation plugin. Ergo, Saturn is also an exciter.

Sam

Fine :)
Let it be a set of flanger/chorus/phaser/tremolo plugin. Or a pitch shifter. Or some tools like scope (instead of old s(m)exoscope). Just want something new from Fabfilter :)

Dmitry

:)

Like asked in an other topic, an Algorithmic Reverb would be really awesome.

I'm still demoing the plugs atm but , they sound really really great.

Thibault Savary

And by the way chorus, flanger and phaser can be made with Timeless & Volcano.

Tremolo should be a little trickier but there should be a way :)

And like you said some kind of utility VST (FFT,Scope, Tuner, Phase, etc...) would be really too.

Thibault Savary

Tremelo? Tricky? Not at all. Just create an LFO and send the modulation to the output parameter. Adjust modulation depth and LFO smoothness to taste and you're set.

Sam

Well, I mingled tremolo with vibrato...
I'm more into AM & FM denomination, no real music background here...

Thibault Savary

Frederik, I know you guys/gals don't like to pre announce future plugins, but honestly I think that you should start. I would like to know in the next few months whether FF will have anything to rival the Sonnox Envolution. If you all do have something coming in the next year or two I'd be willing to wait, but if I do end up getting the Envolution plugin, I couldn't justify spending ever again on a transient tool because of Sonnox's insane prices. I would be willing to wait quite a while if I knew FF had something in the works.

So,..... whata-ya got?
Just a wink would be enough to stay away from Sonnox.

Mdjagg
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list