FabFilter User Forum

Saturn suggestions

Firstly I just want to say I love Saturn to bits. Started using it in projects straight away after buying it and I always find a use for it on some channel, be it subtle or full on crazy fx madness.

I was just wondering if there were any plans on some new distortion types being added to the list in an upgrade?

Also, what about the possibility of a VHQ mode? The current HQ mode oversamples 8x and does make a real difference, I always use it. But for the most extreme scream settings I can't help but feel they could benefit even further by going up to 16x oversampling. Would be nice to have that as an additional option.

Laurence

Would love new types of distortion. More agressive ones.

e@rs

I would love the option to run in serial mode so you can really tear stuff up like ohmicide.

Still, I'd much rather have linear crossovers.

Sam

Thanks for the feedback, we'll consider it carefully!

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Of course more agressive ones would be awesome. Why not classics pedals emulation like Big Muff Pi, Boss DS-2, Boss Metal Zone...

And if you want to kill your competitor why not putting some presets à la Justice, Ed Bangers, MSTKRFT, Felix Cartal, Sebastian, Dubstep bass type moving distortion, Gesaffelstein .....

Nobody haven't think about it yet :)

Johann
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list