FabFilter User Forum

Adobe Audition CS6 Pro_G and Pro_L GUI Problem

I am using several Plugins from you in Cubase 7.5 (both 32 and 64 Bit) in Wavelab 8 and tried to use them in Adobe Audition CS6 too.
Now I have the effect that the Plugin in the VST3 Menu of Audition when I use Pro_G and Pro_L the GUI is not displayes correctly. I.e. when I use the Expert-Mode of the Pro_G the lower part of the Display where the additional knobs are placed does not show up.
When I use the Pro_G that is in the VST-Menu of Audition everything is working fine.
With the Pro_L unfortunately there is no VST-Plugin but just the VST3 so this trick does not work here.
Using Pro_Q, Pro_C and Pro_MB is working correctly

Any idea what is wrong here?

It looks as if the problem shows up, when the window gets enlarged.

Many thanks in advance for your assistance
Franz

Franz

I just tested with Adobe Audition CC and resizing in Pro-G (and also our other plugins) worked perfectly, both with the VST and VST3 versions.

Which version of Audition are you using?

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Hello Frederik,
thanks for your reply.

I use Adobe Audition CS 6 Version 5.0.2 Build 7 on Windows 7-64 Bit
I am using Nvidia GTX 660 TI Graphics Card with Driver Version 334.89

Cheers
Franz

Franz

I had the same problems with all the plugin FabFilter that no working in Adobe Audition CS6 in windows 10- 64 bit in brand New Asus PC.

I tried mani times to download and istall the plugin Pro -Q 3, Pro -MB, Pro _ C 2, Pro - DS and none of them working in Audition CS6 I.

I also tried to reinstall Audition but nothing to do.

I would just like to add that I use many other plugins perfectly like waves, Izotope, TDR and so on and they all work great.
Why?
Thank you for your suggestion

Max
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list