FabFilter User Forum

FabFilter 10-year Anniversary!

Ten years ago we launched our first product FabFilter One, which today is part of an incredible line of plugins ranging from Saturn to Pro-Q and Pro-MB. To celebrate with all our customers, we are running an amazing 10-year anniversary sale offering 40% discount on everything!

Check www.fabfilter.com/shop or, if you're already a customer, www.fabfilter.com/myaccount.

Thanks for all your support over the years! :-D

Floris (FabFilter)

Congratulations!

Since i have all of your tools in my box that's all i can say about it :-)

Chris L.

Congrats FabFilter team! Well deserved.

Sonic Elements

Congrats:)

R

Thanks guys! :-)

Floris (FabFilter)

www.fabfilter.com/video/fabfilter-10-year-anniversary-artists

No... thank YOU! Thanks to all our endorsed artists and customers worldwide!

Floris (FabFilter)

Congrats guys!

That 40% discount was so tempting, I'm now proud and very happy owner of the FX bundle. Thank you!

Teemeister

Hi Fabz!

I'm thinking of getting MB, L, G, C, Q and Saturn. You will send me a serial for each of them or some of them will automatically form a pack (one serial activates more than one plugin)?
I ask this in the case I want to sell one of them later.

Thanx and congratz on your 10 years anniversary!

e@rs

I'm still waiting for an answer to my question...

e@rs

Hi e@rs,

When you purchase multiple plug-ins at once via your account, you'll get the best discount, and the purchase will of course result in a Custom Bundle in the overview in your account!

So if you would ever want to transfer the plug-ins, they can only be transferred together as a bundle, not separately.

Cheers,

Floris (FabFilter)

Hi... two small questions...

1. if I purchase sonnox dynamics and eq, I could update my version to the last version updated?

2. When will finish the discount of 40% tomorrow night 23.59 CET?

thanks guys.

albert

Hi, I was wondering did the Auria plug in sale end early? I went to buy and all th prices appear to have reverted to full.

cheers, KC

KC

On an unrelated note, when are you guys releasing/announcing Pro-C and Pro-Q version 2? :)

Sam

@Sam: That's a good one. You put a smile on my face. No developer can give you an exact date and have it ready by then. Many have tried and failed.

e@rs

The Auria sale ended April 24. We extended our own sale by one day, so that will end today @midnight.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Hey, I saw the discount only tonight and would like to purchase the total bundle. However, I also am still a student but don't have a 50% discount account yet. What are the conditions for students, does this extra 40% discount of the 10 year universery adds up, can the discount of student added later? thnx in advance!

Jeroen

I just wanted to say a big thank you to FabFilter for having this sale. I've had a few FF plugs over the years and regrettably had to sell them for various reasons. But now since the 24th I am the proud user of the entire Pro series, Saturn and Simplon and this time I wont be letting them go!
I hope to add the rest of the collection in the coming months. Thanks again!

Dave Glynn

Bring the sale back for one more week. ;)

Rob

Rob

lost time over testing and comparing with other plugins and, guess what ? i actually missed the anniversary sale ; ) that´s life ... but i will get pro-L for sure someday.

stefan
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list