FabFilter User Forum

Envelopes for Volcano

Hi.

I know this was touched upon soon after Volcano was released last year, but after a while away from the computer I've come back to using Volcano and still think it's the best sounding filter out there. However, the lack of a retrigger option on the envelope generator is still a major drawback in my view. This is a pretty common feature on synths and filters so is there any chance of an update featuring a little retrigger button? I'm sure it would make Volcano eminently more playable (following a VSTi) for many applications.

Any thoughts?

Bill.

Bill

Yeah, I'd really like to have this option as well.

jah

... the feature will be in future products for sure! We'll look into adding it to Volcano...

Cheers,

Floris (FabFilter)

Actually, I just bought this and I am majorly bummed to learn so quickly that this is missing. I pray it will be in the next release. I consider this a pretty serious omission as well. That major bummer aside, I agree that this is the best-sounding filter out there. It expands my synth palette exponentially, all with the convenience of some nice presets. Please add this retrigger feature asap! Cheers

Jer

Cheers Floris. Look forward to it (fingers crossed).

Bill.

Bill

Okay guys, we will put the envelope retrigger option in the next Volcano update. This will be when we update all our products for Intel mac too...

Cheers!

Floris (FabFilter)

Fantastic news! I've been missing that too!

Cheers!

bManic
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list