FabFilter User Forum

GUI running choppy in logic pro 9.1.8(OS 10.6.8)

I just updated logic from 9.1.5 to 9.1.8 and all fabfilter plugins to the latest updates (104,113,123,223) and the GUI's are all choppy in 9.1.8 but work fine in 9.1.5 (I kept 9.1.5 thankfully).

But it's really weird because if i open any other plugin (fabfilter or not) the scrolling becomes smooth. Or if i move the plugin around the screen in different places it will go from choppy to smooth to choppy again depending on where on the screen i place it.(the default location where logic opens plugins is always choppy)

The buffer range is set to medium. For whatever reason my setup is just not woking good with 9.1.8. I may just stick with 9.1.5 for now but if there's anything you guys can think of let me know. This is in 32 bit mode. I'll have to try it in 64 bit mode.
Thanks

Christian

Hi Christian,

Thanks for reportinhg this issue. Can you make a short screen capture of this behaviour and e-mail that to us? Thanks!

Floris (FabFIlter)

I'm not sure if the email got to you. I had to use a different email address because the one I normally use wouldn't attach the file.

Christian

Hi Christian,

I haven't seen the e-mail yet! Could you try again? :-) You can also send us the file/screen capture via www.wetransfer.com or dropbox etc. Thanks!

Floris (FabFIlter)

Okay I had to make the file smaller so I think you should get it now. I sent it to info@fabfilter.com
Thanks

Christian
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list